Getting started with the basics of the Admin Dashboard.
The Admin Dashboard is the backend to your website and contains all important settings & options in how your website works. To access the Admin Dashboard, go to your website url address and add the following: /admin
Example: mysite.builderengine.website/admin or mysite.com/admin
The following outlines the key options in the Admin Dashboard:
- Dashboard Homepage: Latest news and multiple, stats and options to choose from.
- Website Settings: Core Settings, Modules Installed and Backup / Restore options.
- Analytics: View various statistics about your website & visitors, as well SEO Engine options.
- Templates: View all installed themes, change theme colors & access new themes.
- File Manager: Manage your files and images with various options.
- Navbar Menu: Add or Edit links on your website Navbar Menu.
- Website Pages: Add or View all Website pages created.
- User Accounts: View or Edit users (members) of your website, and adjust sign-up settings.
- Usergroups: Add or Edit Usergroups your members are added to, roles, and member dashboards.
- Marketplace: Access the market to install new themes and plugins.
- Modules: Every module installed comes with various settings & options to customize.
- Updates: Receive system updates when released that keeps your website safe, fixes & new features.