Getting started with the basics of setting up your Blogs Website.
The Admin Dashboard is the backend to your website and contains all important settings & options in how your website works. To access the Admin Dashboard, go to your website url address and add the following: /admin
Example: mysite.builderengine.website/admin or mysite.com/admin
The following outlines the key options in this section:
- View Posts: View all blog posts created by your & your members.
- Edit Posts: Edit all blog posts created by your & your members.
- Add Posts: Add new blog posts.
- View Categories: View all categories created by your & your members.
- Edit Categories: Edit each category created by your & your members.
- Add Category: Add new categories for your blog posts.
- Reports: View reports made by your members and visitors of content / comment concerns.
- Blog Settings: Configure the module settings for usergroup access, comments, captcha, & more.
- Accept Payments: Add your Payments Provider details to accept payments for membership access.