Getting started with the basics of setting up your Booking Rooms Website.
The Admin Dashboard is the backend to your website and contains all important settings & options in how your website works. To access the Admin Dashboard, go to your website url address and add the following: /admin
Example: mysite.builderengine.website/admin or mysite.com/admin
Booking Rooms Basics
The following outlines the key options in this section:
- Booking List: View all booked rooms by members
- Edit Bookings: Edit all booked rooms by members to override any changes.
- Create Bookings: Reserve a room by date & time on the calendar.
- View Rooms: View all rooms created that can be booked by members.
- Edit Rooms: Edit each room created that can be booked by members.
- Add Rooms: Add new rooms / venues that can be booked by members.
- View Categories: View all categories that rooms are assigned to.
- Edit Categories: Edit each category that rooms are assigned to.
- Add Category: Add new categories that rooms are assigned to.
- Invoice Settings: Customize your invoices with every order & your business details.
- Room Settings: Configure module settings for booking approval, reserve dates, usergroups & more.
- Currency Settings: Adjust these options in the Payments module.
- Accept Payments: Add your Payments Provider details to the Payments module to accept paid bookings.