Getting started with the basics of setting up your Classifieds Website.
The Admin Dashboard is the backend to your website and contains all important settings & options in how your website works. To access the Admin Dashboard, go to your website url address and add the following: /admin
Example: mysite.builderengine.website/admin or mysite.com/admin
The following outlines the key options in this section:
- Ads List: View all classified ads created
- Edit Ads: Edit all classified ads created on your website.
- Create Ads: Add new classified ads to your website.
- View Categories: View all categories created for your website.
- Edit Categories: Edit each category details.
- Add Category: Add new categories to your website.
- View Regions: View all categories created for your website.
- Edit Regions: Edit each region details.
- Add Regions: Add new regions to your website.
- Members List: View all members uses your classifieds module & approvals.
- Frontend Sections: Turn on / off various options.
- Classified Stats: View classified only statistics.
- Invoice Settings: Customize your invoices with every order & your business details.
- Reports: View reports made by your members / visitors of concerns to be addressed.
- Classified Settings: Configure module settings for admin Ad approval, buy now, currency & more.
- Currency Settings: Adjust these options in the Payments module.
- Accept Payments: Add your Payments Provider details to the Payments module to accept orders.