Getting started with the basics of setting up your Events Booking Website.
The Admin Dashboard is the backend to your website and contains all important settings & options in how your website works. To access the Admin Dashboard, go to your website url address and add the following: /admin
Example: mysite.builderengine.website/admin or mysite.com/admin
Events Booking Basics
The following outlines the key options in this section:
- Events List: View all events posts created
- Edit Events: Edit all events posts created on your website.
- Create Events: Add new events posts to your website.
- View Categories: View all event categories created for your website.
- Edit Categories: Edit each event category details.
- Add Category: Add new event categories to your website.
- Event Orders: View all event orders on your website.
- Invoice Settings: Customize your invoices with every order & your business details.
- Event Settings: Configure module settings for booking approval, reserve dates, usergroups & more.
- Currency Settings: Adjust these options in the Payments module.
- Accept Payments: Add your Payments Provider details to the Payments module to accept paid bookings.