Getting started with the basics of the BuilderEngine Modules.
The Admin Dashboard is the backend to your website and contains all important settings & options in how your website works. To access the Admin Dashboard, go to your website url address and add the following: /admin
Example: mysite.builderengine.website/admin or mysite.com/admin
The following outlines the key options in this section:
- Modules: Multiple advanced modules comes with your Website Builder.
- Marketplace: View & install new themes and plugins.
- Audio Player: Channel based audio streaming module.
- Blog: Standard blog module
- Booking Events: Events or membership events type website with tickets.
- Booking Rooms: Membership bookings of rooms or venues with calendars.
- Payments: Payment providers such as Stripe & PayPal, along with all Orders/Invoices.
- Classifieds: Membership based classified module with ads & optional online payments.
- Online Store: Standard product based store with multiple options, checkout & shippings.
- Forums: Membership based forums module with areas, topics, threads and posts.
- Photo Gallery: Channel based photo galleries with albums, follow, rating, likes & more.
- Videotube: Channel based video streaming with albums, follow, rating, likes & more.