Getting started with the basics of Website Settings.
The Admin Dashboard is the backend to your website and contains all important settings & options in how your website works. To access the Admin Dashboard, go to your website url address and add the following: /admin
Example: mysite.builderengine.website/admin or mysite.com/admin
The following outlines the key options in Website Settings:
- Backup / Restore: Backup your website and restore files, database or blocks.
- Installed Modules: View all the modules installed on your system.
- Usergroup Access: Select which usergroup can access your website.
- Erase Tools: Turn on this option to revert website changes back to the original content.
- HTTPS: Turn on / off the HTTPS option on your website.
- Security Controls: Login attempts, ban lenght & notice sent on suspended users.
- Dashboard Type: Select which Admin Dashboard to use.